ComicMovieGeeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craftworld Ze-Anar (Blake's Eldar)

4 posters

Go down

Craftworld Ze-Anar (Blake's Eldar) Empty Craftworld Ze-Anar (Blake's Eldar)

Post by Popdart5 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:07 pm

First off, thanks again Murray for selling me the models. Still yet to paint them but soon they shall be glorious.

Secondly, I'll be progressively posting more information about this Craftworld over the coming days. I'm probably going to need some assistance finding a spot for them in the Qantm Sector and mixing them into the lore but I'll try and work through that as it pops up.

Thirdly, I've chatted about it but Craftworld Ze-Anar is separate to any existing Eldar craftworld.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Craftworld Ze-Anar (Blake's Eldar) Empty Re: Craftworld Ze-Anar (Blake's Eldar)

Post by Dingo Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:12 pm

There are so many Craftworlds... it's almost as silly as Space Marine Chapters.

And I suggest you make a new system. Avoid the already cluttered established ones.

Smile
Dingo
Dingo
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Popdart5 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Sounds good. I'll create a system and throw it up here when it's done.

Just how many Craftworlds are there in the Qantm Sector? All I know of is Craftworld Squishy.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Popdart5 Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:13 am

Here's the base Irikasar system where the Craftworld resides. Turns out it's actually a great place to avoid other races such as humans because the system is thoroughly against settlement and voidships that travel through the Warp. There is some minor planet-side settlement on Irikasar by the Eldar but it's very sparse with no other developed lifeforms (the habitable planets and moons are either incredibly toxic or frozen ice balls).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think I'll do up another system that is adjacent to the Irikasar system so that we all have another set of planets to play around with and have stories on.

Last edited by Popdart5 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowboy Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:25 am

Awesome dude! Well when I'm home/ have the time I'll do up a system map for you. Based on what Ive charted so far you can start a new sub-sector if you like. So far we have:

Qantm Sector
- Obari Subsector
*cryos system (mapped)
*kariden system (mapped)
*orison system (mapped)
*Blatella system
*vendel system

- ****** subsector
*Irikasar system

This would be awesome, so we have a different subsector to explore and reach out to. In addition my dark eldar have somewhere to go now too. If you are the first in this subsector, you can set the foundation that we can build from and merely explain how the imperium interacts with the subsector and the systems within rather than conforming to the established lore. We want diversity and creativity. Not more of the same, if we are going to make up our own lore, we should make it awesome and not stifle it with imperial prejudice. I'll nap out any system you pump out and when the matterial is sizable enough I'll make us a star chart!
Cowboy
Cowboy
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:38 am

When our powers combine... we are freekin dorks. Very Happy
Dingo
Dingo
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Popdart5 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Dingo wrote:When our powers combine... we are freekin dorks. Very Happy

Glorious, glorious dorks.

But yeah, based on what I've looked up, a standard Imperial sector has about 4-6 sub-sectors of varying sizes with anywhere from 1 to several different star systems. So yeah, if you want I can start fleshing out another system and seeing what is there physically and we can all populate it and give it history. I'll leave the naming of the sub-sector up to you guys as the Imperium will probably give a different name to it anyway.

Oh and Cowboy, your Dark Eldar and my Eldar have some bad blood between each other so prepare for some stressed relations at the very least.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowboy Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Oh good so you've read stuff that says the same things I found. Start small for now. Flesh out your system and what's in it and we'll let the lore grow organically.

The Dark Eldar in the Sector is The Cabal of the Shifting Shadows. In addition a nurgle champion Azalia Korotho known now as Lady Dread primes her approach to launch an invasion on the outter systems of the Obari Subsector.

Cowboy
Cowboy
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Popdart5 Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:52 pm

The tentative lore I have going is that Craftworld Ze-Anar cut ties from the other Craftworlds due to a severe clash between Ze-Anar and the Dark Eldar. The other Craftworlds chastised Ze-Anar and actually joined the Dark Eldar in knocking some sense into Ze-Anar to which Ze-Anar basically responded with "Screw you guys. I'll do my own thing with blackjack! And hookers! In fact, screw the blackjack and the hookers!"

Their current goal is actually trying to terraform Irikasar and preserve a variety of different fauna and flora so that they can have a new physical world to settle. They're good at manipulating a bunch of renegade humans and pirates to act as distractions so that their tentative homeworld isn't discovered. They're kinda doing a Noah's Ark scenario in that they're gathering a bunch of lifeforms for their new world.

I rolled to see what enemies the Craftworld has and turns out they've fought against Tzeentch daemons and Chaos Marines so they may/may not have provided some assistance to Skits' Shadowed Sons in some fashion. The Craftworld is also extremely opposed Necrons and Tyranids however has not directly fought the Imperium aside from potentially instigating a few things to work in their favour plus the whole piracy distractions. However they are not a fan of the Adeptus Mechanicus (sorry Minion) because they keep digging stuff up that should remain buried.

That's some of the base lore that I've done so far which I'm sure we'll expand on together.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowboy Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:29 pm

The shifting shadows are lead by a hermonculas, an intellectual giant whose only interest is in the psyche of all living things, more specifically, what makes them tic what triggers fear, hatred, insanity. How far can you push a life form before mintally before its mind shatters. Can a shattered mind be repaired? The shifting shadows toys with their enemies, mid leading, Missdirecting, and controlling. Placing temptation and observing the results.

Your eldar may have been ambivalent towards the initial tyranid attack in the vendel system, but the new threat of the hive fleet Amarok is a true threat to the imperiums presence in the qantm sector. If the combine efforts of the Cryos and the Kariden Risen are overcome the Ze-Anr's efforts will be swallowed by the tyranid tide.
Cowboy
Cowboy
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowboy Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Id say the shifting shadows are guiding the humans and rogue traders to Yu'Vath burial sights, exposing mortals to ancient warp cults.
Cowboy
Cowboy
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skits Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:56 pm

According to the Thousand Sons novel, pre-Heresy the Sons had pretty cordial relations with Eldar - in that if they came across any, they basically just gave each other a polite nod at a distance and didn't go picking any fights. XD Which, given the Imperium in general, is pretty damn friendly!

So it's entirely possible that my boys have worked alongside Ze-Anar forces (even if just at a distance) at some point before they rocked up in the Chyros system.
Skits
Skits
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Popdart5 Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:01 am

So here is the Cornalis system that lies adjacent to the Irikasar system in the _________ Sub-Sector. I think there's a reason why no one has written about these areas yet because they are quite literally terrible places for any sane people. There are no actual habitable planets or moons in the Cornalis system and, aside from a few xenos pirates (Rak'gol or equivalent), there is no one here. The entire system is beset by gravity riptides and nebulae and there is a single ice ball of a moon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum