ComicMovieGeeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! I'd like a Subforum for a game I run. Can I get one?

3 posters

Go down

Hey! I'd like a Subforum for a game I run. Can I get one? Empty Hey! I'd like a Subforum for a game I run. Can I get one?

Post by Admin Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:43 am

Greetings!

If anyone would like to have a their own Subforum started up for a game they run, simply ask in this thread or PM myself, The Admin.

Now, Some Q&A:

Q: My game system isn't listed above, can I get one anyway?
A: Absolutely. I'm happy create new forums/subforums for games as they are needed.

Q: Are the subforums secure from griefers and non-player members?
A: Yes. Only forum members who are players in the game have permission to edit or contribute to the subforum. Non-Players can look and see, but they have Read-only access.

Q: What information do I need to give you?
A: I'll need the game system, campaign name, a description/blurb for the game, and the members of the forum who you wish
allow access to your subforum. A link to the title art you want me to use would be good as well.

Q: Who is moderator of the game subforum?
A: The GM is always the moderator. Others can be allowed... but by the GM's request only.

Q: Does it have to be a physical system? Can I run a forum based game?
A: Of course you can! That would be very cool.

If you have any other questions about this, feel free to post them.

~Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://comicmoviegeeks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'd like a Subforum for a game I run. Can I get one? Empty Re: Hey! I'd like a Subforum for a game I run. Can I get one?

Post by Nick_Nork Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 pm

Heya, so I'm running a Shadowrun game for Dom, Minion, Skitz and Blake, can I get a subforum for it please?
Nick_Nork
Nick_Nork
NPC Companion Character

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'd like a Subforum for a game I run. Can I get one? Empty Re: Hey! I'd like a Subforum for a game I run. Can I get one?

Post by Popdart5 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 am

Hey. Just wanted to ask if I could get a subforum for a 40K Black Crusade game I'm running. Not a priority by any means but it would be appreciated if you have the time. Smile
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:16 pm

Done and Done! ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOU-- I mean admin. ¬_¬
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://comicmoviegeeks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick_Nork Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:49 pm

ALL HAIL!
Nick_Nork
Nick_Nork
NPC Companion Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down