ComicMovieGeeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mutants and masterminds

2 posters

Go down

mutants and masterminds Empty mutants and masterminds

Post by Swoosh Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:02 pm

so lately i have been messing around with herolab building superheroes for a possible mutants and masterminds game i might be jumping into.

the system is broken as all hell, but i have been building characters that i find to be fun and interesting rather than making gamebreaking powers. but it got me thinking

what kind of characters would you build in the mutants and masterminds setting? would they have family? what problems would they have? what is there goal?

the current leader out of 5 options is a guy that teleports through internet connections (phones with 3G and junk included), interacts with tech using his mind, and has the ability to store up to 100lbs of mass in a digital storage space. basically every character has to have dependents, people like spidermans aunt may, so my guy has a brother and a grandmother that he supports with his...less than legal business dealings. his goal is to make enough money for his family to live well and be protected.

there are 4 other guys i built, including a mad scientist that genetically built a dinosaur to do his bidding via a mental link...this raptor has a device disguising it physically as a little old asian woman...although she cant speak properly, so the little old asian woman keeps screeching like a dinosaur every so often

so what interesting characters have you guys built before? what kinds of hero would you build if you could join a game?
Swoosh
Swoosh
NPC Militia

Back to top Go down

mutants and masterminds Empty Re: mutants and masterminds

Post by Popdart5 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Haven't had the opportunity to play Mutants and Masterminds but I've always wanted to replicate Captain Boomerang as a good guy. It'd be gimmicky as hell but some sort of gizmo guy with projectile weapons is what I've always wanted to try.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum