ComicMovieGeeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning of the Tale

2 posters

Go down

The Beginning of the Tale Empty The Beginning of the Tale

Post by Popdart5 Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:39 pm

This will be a brief summary of the situation prior to the game commencing.

The game will start in the small village of Marburg, which is situated at the convergence of the Stir and Melk rivers. It is also on the border between the Imperial provinces of Stirland and Talabecland and mostly towards the eastern part of the human Empire. I've included a few maps to give a sense of where Marburg is in relation to other towns and villages.

Province of Stirland:

Province of Talabecland:

All of you have arrived in Marburg for different reasons. Lady Adelle Altmann, which Gertwise Rook (Tim) serves, had visited the town of Wurtbad on an excursion to restock the wine cellar. She left Gertwise to handle the specifics of the contracts and negotiations and advised him to meet her in Marburg once he had finished. Lady Altmann would then aim to return to her estate just outside of Dohna which is to the northwest of Marburg.

For Bungo Goodbody (James), Alaric Wechsler (Reece), and Alexa Holdinghaus (Josh), each of you have arrived or are currently residing in Marburg. I will leave it up to you as to why you are in the local area. Please feel free to ask me if you would like any information on the local area around Marburg.

Last edited by Popdart5 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the Tale Empty Re: The Beginning of the Tale

Post by tridonus Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:18 pm

Ah finally found the village, I'm blind. By the way, it might be just me but the first image, the one of west and central Stirland is unreadable. A quick google search found the image though.
tridonus
tridonus
NPC Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Popdart5 Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Yeah sorry about the size of the pictures. I had to condense them down a little bit to fit in the forum. For everyone else, here are the links for the different provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: I'll need to fix this when I get home because it seems the Stirland image and the link keep being problematic.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum