ComicMovieGeeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniatures WIP Blog!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miniatures WIP Blog! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniatures WIP Blog!

Post by Skits Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:51 am

And I'm back again with some more progress! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Slowly getting closer to finishing these guys...!

Sculpted the hand on the glaive, and almost finished the mace! SIXTY gorram fething individual plasticard feathers on that mace head, aaagh. I regret all my life decisions. x_x

Also finished the khopesh and started on the war staff! Still a bit more detailing to do on that staff head, but it's getting there. Also need to do a bit more with the khopesh arm - it was originally a chaos arm so I had to carve the 'glove' off and sculpt on the wrist cuff. Still gotta add the panelling details at some point too.

I also got my hands on the Betrayal at Calth box - trying to hold off doing anything with that until I get these five idiots finished though. Still, I couldn't refrain from chopping the Contemptor into itty bitty pieces. XD
Still not sure if I'll also chop up that right leg - depends if I can get a pose I'm happy with or not!

Let me know what you think! Very Happy
Skits
Skits
Admin

Back to top Go down

Miniatures WIP Blog! - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniatures WIP Blog!

Post by Skits Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:25 pm

All right! Apart from a few minor details on bases and a bit of tidy-up here and there, I think the conversion of these guys is finally pretty much done! Very Happy

Please let me know what you think, and if you see anything that might need fixing or a bit more detailing! I've been looking at these guys for so long that I've pretty much lost all perspective on them, guh. Feedback is very much welcome! Very Happy
Skits
Skits
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum