ComicMovieGeeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIS1 Assets

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AIS1 Assets - Page 2 Empty Re: AIS1 Assets

Post by Cowboy Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:24 pm

The meeting moved down another skeleton elevator back down to the huge gantries. People intercepting Morning as she walked, noting she was in a "meeting" and simply handing her things in respectful silence. She would glance at it, either tucking her chin and signing off on the item, or cocking an eye brow and thrusting it back at the deliverer. This continued while the meeting progressed, and while it was obvious Morning was multi tasking, at no point to she loose complete attention of the conversation at hand.

"Liaison? you can save that kind of flim flam for the floosies Recruit. Tone is not the issue we had trouble with, it was the way you and your team mate address me, in addition to the utter disregard for operational structures. A mistake admittedly shared by members of my office, however that fact does not excuse you, as both of you at least, were part of a Imperial organisation with rankings and superior officers. The Inquisition is the president under jurisdictional circumstances, and in those circumstances even you as recruits might find yourselves temporarily out ranking military captains or individuals of the like. However, within the Inquisition itself, you are acolytes, the bottom or the ladder. A ladder each one of your superiors had to climb, facing the same if not worse challenges you have. In addition you are apart of a branch in the Ordo Hereticus that must act as a organised Intelligence and Military force, as we deal with the larger more radical situations, as i am sure by now you are aware.

The point is recruits, when a superior officer addresses you, you show respect. There is no show boating, there is no power plays, it is simply one soldier saluting and taking orders or showing the correct etiquette to another of greater rank. You might liken it to the simple gesture of saying please and thankyou."

The meeting moved along at a pace bordering on a jog, though Morning made it look like a meager walk. They then moved from the gantries onto a new station. The colossal arms and powerful rail lines beneath began to roar as they began to move. In moments the entire station that the three were walking across was transported by a series of gigantic machines to the other side of the facility. Just as the final clamps locked in place, Morning took her first step onto the newly connected station, the Firearms range and testing. Morning's pace did not falter for a moment. Before long the swam of silent subordinates clouded the meeting again, more documents and slates needing her attention, as she deflected them with simply facial expressions accompanied by the occasional signature, she continued to talk.

"Your vehicle, as you saw on station 11-B where this chin-wag began, is fully operational. It functions and handles as before, with a significant lack of wibboly wobboly engines and fuel cells. It now runs on Plasma energy, it was a tinker challenge, but it is already prepared for deployment. You will not however, be able to use it until you are certified. So book time for training or you wont get my sign off.

Specialty equipment needs to be listed by your Unit Interrogator, in this case Cpt. Morroe. If he does not think the mission requires it, its not up for sign offs. As it stands, only Haywire grenades have been listed, but it is still early days. Intel usually moves at a snails pace, especially in regards to the things we deal with. Usually under special circumstances, i would go out of my way to expand those restrictions, but, in this particular case I will defer to Cpt. Morroe's good judgement."

Morning punctuated her last statements as a teacher would, right before executing an exercise that would teach students a life lesson the hard way. Her gaze was stern, and did not break until near by laborers handed her safety equipment. She secured the safety items over her eyes and ears, then turned to inspect the intricacies of a detached Valkyrie Auto-Cannon. After a moment of tapping, tightening and oiling, Morning close up the weapon with a few slapped and thrusted elbows. She announced her intention at a volume that could rival a Master of the Ordinance. Seconds later the sound of an auto cannon joined the mechanical chorus that filled the halls of the facility. The meeting with Sev and Cas had ended and the two dismissed themselves.
Cowboy
Cowboy
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Comander.c Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Severian listened to the Lieutenants Analysis of his and Caradocs wrong doings as he would have received a lecture from the Abbot back at the Ministorum.

"Yes Mam. Of Course. We apologise for the indiscretion, and Thank you for correcting the problem." Sev took the Recruit manual and waved it briefly. "Our previous occupations, Squad lead hear excepted, did not prepare us for the Discipline of the Inquisition. It is good that is being Amended" he said submisivley, but with a genuine tone that showed he was embarrassed to have offended.

Glad that was behind him, Severian listened to the valuable Intel. "Heywire? Beyond expectations mam. I shall forward further war gear inquiry's for the Captains consideration. We will submit Castella and our Operator Mordikai for Advanced training if there is time before deployment. Morkikai will also need advanced Comms and we will all go in for basic Vehicle. I'll fill out and forward the paperwork immediately."

Severian waited as the officer test fired the Autocannon, and seeing he was Dismissed, about faced, and returned to the barracks.
Comander.c
Comander.c
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Popdart5 Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:00 pm

***Following Operation Bloodhound***

For the Attention of Lieutenant Morning.

Lieutenant,

I wish to offer my apologies for my prior words. The actions on Orbon have shown me that the God Emperor does not suffer my indignant behaviour and that I was wrong to berate you so. I have also sent a missive to Captain Morroe to offer my similar feelings.

I shall be fully cooperative with no further obstruction in the future.

Caradoc Icharus, AIS1C Acolyte.
Rejoice in service of the Emperor.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowboy Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:14 pm

AIA Caradoc,

I thankyou for the time you have taken to extend an apology, but I assure you none is required. I appreciate that you are from the Ministorum and there is inevitably going to be some transition turbulence. I feel that you are slowly coming to terms with this as an Acolyte of the inquisition.

I look forward to our continued service.

Signed Lt. Morning.
Cowboy
Cowboy
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2