ComicMovieGeeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My regiment ideas (feel free to delete)

3 posters

Go down

My regiment ideas (feel free to delete) Empty My regiment ideas (feel free to delete)

Post by Popdart5 Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:55 am

FYI, I can't post in the regimental role call section so I'm going to throw up my two regiment ideas here. I'll flesh out squads later.

1. The 8th Pordranis Skyborn

Homeworld: Voidborn
Commander: Circumspect
Regiment Type: Drop Troops
Training: Die Hards
Special Equipment: Well-Provisioned
Drawback: Tainted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. The 31st Carnovan Stalwarts

Homeworld: Shrine World
Commander: Bilious
Regiment Type: Siege infantry
Training: Infiltrators
Special Equipment: Automated artillery
Drawback: Cloud of suspicion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Popdart5 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

My regiment ideas (feel free to delete) Empty Re: My regiment ideas (feel free to delete)

Post by Skits Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Ahh dang, whoops! Thanks for the heads up, I've fixed the permissions for this forum now.

Those regiments look interesting! I'm snickering at the Stalwarts cloud of suspicion - nobody's gonna be trusting anybody at this rate. XD
Skits
Skits
Admin

Back to top Go down

My regiment ideas (feel free to delete) Empty Re: My regiment ideas (feel free to delete)

Post by Popdart5 Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:10 pm

The Stalwarts are jerks and cannot be relied on for anything. You are wise to not trust them as they most certainly are not 'stalwart' comrades.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Comander.c Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Nice, will have to catch you sometime to chat about what their squad composition will be.

I'm pretty open to many regiments, the game is a while off so it can all be scaled up/more objectives added, and the whole thing we can cruse thru casually when we get chances.

Gist is- how everyone deploys will be up to the players, you could keel regiments together, or split them up to compliment each other/ the mission as you see fit.

The composition of a "platoon" is more or less- a platoon as outlined in the guard codex, the number and composition of squads will be set to reflect the regiment, eg: Cryos has a max strength platoon of 5 squads, plus 3 support and 3 heavy squads. Where as the Tiberian 1st I 3 squads plus two heavy, one morter one missile.

Alongside the platoon is a Command squad for the platoon, plus a main command squad for the battle group.

There will be 3 support vehicles that match the regiment (aka probably valkiries for the drop troops, and more artillery or hellhounds for the siege reg.) up to you on them.

Finally one special unit that reflects the army flavour. That bit is negotiable.
Comander.c
Comander.c
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Comander.c Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Eg for the spec unit - something psychic for the spire guard, Skittari for Lythan, Plasma Sentinal squad for Chryos.
Comander.c
Comander.c
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down