ComicMovieGeeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Action Chatter

4 posters

Go down

After Action Chatter Empty After Action Chatter

Post by Dingo Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 pm

A 'Speak Freely' vox channel used by the 1st of the 1st of the 1st.
Dingo
Dingo
Level 2 Adventurer

Back to top Go down

After Action Chatter Empty Re: After Action Chatter

Post by Popdart5 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Aide Yekaterina, make a note. Master Sergeant Toth seems to be experiencing difficulty with his new duties. I understand that his training was rushed however it reflects poorly on the regiment if his activities are not up to scratch. Therefore, please submit a request for an instructor to reinforce his training or, failing that, request a trooper of adequate capabilities to assist in his tasks in the short term. He will need to take on the full responsibilities of his position at some point, preferably sooner rather than later.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Comander.c Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Born and bread for War, Don't we have some kind of RoBo Scribe for this stuff? Or like, a stamp. This would go faster with a Stamp.
Comander.c
Comander.c
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skits Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:59 pm

With all due respect to everyone involved, I am never going to a fancy pants formal dinner affair thing again.

Ever.

If anyone needs me, I'll be hiding in working on the tank.
Skits
Skits
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Comander.c Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:36 pm

I got your back frosty, give you orders in town that night for.. tactical analysis reasons... better bring Marn, he knows the good joints
Comander.c
Comander.c
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skits Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:37 pm

I knew there was a reason why I tolerate you, Sarge!
Skits
Skits
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Popdart5 Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Attention Commissarial Transport Unit. It has come to my attention that a number of you are dissatisfied with our current posting. While we may not operate on the vanguard of the Chryos 13th Regiment, we are still serving a vital function within the Imperial Guard so attend to your duties with the same diligence and skill that you have previously displayed.

That being said, if you are all so extremely dismayed, I can request a more combat-oriented role for this unit. There is no guarantee that such a request would be granted however if it was it would drastically increase the likelihood of casualties. I have not made a decision as yet however I welcome your opinions on this matter.

Aide Yekaterina, please collate the unit's responses and deliver them to me when everyone has spoken.
Popdart5
Popdart5
Level 3 Sojourner

http://taynumenera.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Comander.c Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:12 pm

We do our job with the same enthusiasm the Imperial Guard beat into us sir.

It may have been different back at the precinct sir, but in the guard - we bitch like senior scholam girls. Over nothing, for no reason, other than to let off steam. Its cathartic.

Don't worry your pointy hat Commissar, when it matters there are none better then us. Were just soldiers is all- warriors one and all- letting the shit out while we can.

You need us to put on a professional face in public, we got it sir. But behind closed doors, we're still gonna act like the misfit humans we are.

And when we get back to what we do best, out in the blood and thunder, you will be damned glad to have us.

Moral is still high sir. Its when you stop hearing what's bothering the troops that you need worry. Means that its serious enough for them to hide it from you.
Comander.c
Comander.c
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skits Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:56 pm

We're Imperial Guard, sir, and we'll do the job in front of us, no matter what it is. More importantly, we're the First of the Cursed, and we'll make the best out of any situation.

We just bitch a lot in our downtime 'cause it's either that or go stark raving bonkers, if you'll pardon the expression. It's a soldier thing.

Off the record, I will admit I miss the Unsinkable, but that's just personal familiarity and sentimentality speaking. I'm absolutely sure that no matter what vehicle we're assigned, we'll do Chryos proud.
Skits
Skits
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down